Phaser 7700 7750 7760 Toner Cartridge Refill InstructionsPHASER 7700 HIGH QUALITY REFILLS AVAILABLE FROM TONERWIZ.COM (CLICK HERE)
- PHASER 7700
- PHASER 7700n
- PHASER 7700dn
- PHASER 7700dtn
- PHASER 7750
- PHASER 7750n
- PHASER 7750dn
- PHASER 7750dtn
- PHASER 7760
- PHASER 7760n
- PHASER 7760dn
- PHASER 7760dtn
THESE CARTRIDGES ARE SOLD IN BOTH STANDARD(LOW) YIELD AND HIGH YIELD.
NEW CARTRIDGES FOR THESE MODELS COST BETWEEN $300 -$600. $1200 - $2400 FOR FOUR CARTRIDGES.
The information provided below is a simplified version of the remanufacturing process for this model’s printer cartridges. If you are not comfortable refilling, using tools, or do not wish to risk damaging your printer or cartridges due to incorrect refilling, you should either buy new OEM cartridges or purchase remanufactured cartridges from a professional refiller. This information is provided as a reference for those who wish to learn how cartridges are refilled. We are not responsible for damage caused to your equipment by faulty refilling. There are many companies on the internet that professionally remanufacture and sell cartridges at discounted prices.
SMARTCHIPS ARE REQUIRED ON THE PHASER 7760 TO RESET THE TONER CARTRIDGES BACK TO 0 PRINTS. PHASER 7750 AND PHASER 7700 DO NOT REQUIRE CHIPS. THE PHASER 7760 CHIP CAN EASILY BE BYPASSED BY KEEPING THE CARTRIDGE FILLED AND NOT ALLOWING IT TO REACH THE TONER LOW MESSAGE. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU REPLACE ALL 4 COLORS ON YOUR FIRST REFILL. AFTERMARKETS CAN MATCH THE OEM IN COLOR, HOWEVER, THEY ARE REQUIRED BY COPYRIGHT LAW TO BE DIFFERENT COMPOSITION. TO OBTAIN GOOD RESULTS, ON YOUR FIRST REFILL: 1. REPLACE ALL 4 COLORS ON YOUR FIRST REFILL. 2. MAKE SURE THAT YOU CLEAN OUT THE OLD OEM TONER FROM BOTH THE CARTRIDGE AND THE DRUM.
HOLES ARE NOT REQUIRED TO REFILL THESE CARTRIDGES.
ALWAYS USE SAFETY GOGGLES & A DUST MASK WHEN WORKING WITH REFILLS!
1. The Xerox Phaser 7700/7750 is an easy cartridge to remanufacture, as you do not need to work with any parts. To begin remanufacturing, remove the cartridge from the printer, the cartridge is a long tube.
2. Remove the tape that seals the lid to the toner section of the cartridge.
3. Remove the lid itself.
4. Clean out the toner section of the cartridge, taking care to remove any excess toner. Use a can of air duster spray to blow out excess toner. You can also use a shop vac with hepa filter.
5. Refill the cartridge with toner. NOTE: Xerox 7700/7750/7760 bottles from tonerwiz.com have toner and carrier mixed in each individual bottle, so be sure to shake each bottle well prior to pouring to ensure the toner and carrier are mixed. Toner is very messy and pours like water, so be careful when refilling.
6. Line up the arrow on the lid with the arrow on the cartridge.
7. Seal the lid with tape. Use high quality tape! Make sure the seal is tight, toner pours like water. Place the cartridge into the printer.